Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Because I love Milly...

Because I still find this to be interesting...

Put your music player on shuffle.Press forward for each question.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't makesense. You'll besurprised though. NO CHEATING!!---------------------------------

How am I feeling today? "Irish Blood, English Heart" - Morrissey

Will I get far in life? "Stay Loose" - Belle & Sebastian

How do my friends see me? "Blackbird" - The Beatles

Where will I get married? "Night & Day" - The Good Life

What is my best friend's theme song? "Lizzy" - Ben Kweller

What is the story of my life? "Making Friends & Acquaintances" - Cursive (god, how fucking true...)

What was high school like? "The Soldiering Life" - The Decemberists

How can I get ahead in life? "Ageless Beauty" - Stars (again, true!)

What is the best thing about me? "Styrofoam Plates" - Death Cab For Cutie

What is today going to be like? "Paint's Peeling" - Rilo Kiley

What is in store for this weekend? "Northern Sky" - Nick Drake (I guess I'm going to fall in love this weekend, haha. Yay!)

What song describes my parents? "Phone Call" - The Faint

To describe my grandparents? "The Way His Collar Falls" - Saves The Day

How is my life going? "War on War" - Wilco (metaphorically, that fits.)

What song will they play at my funeral? "Simple Twist of Fate" - Bob Dylan

How does the world see me? "Early Out the Gate" - The Good Life

Will I have a happy life? "Ha Ha" - Mates of State

What do my friends really think of me? "A Gentleman Caller" - Cursive

Do people secretly lust after me? "Pictures of Me" - Elliott Smith

How can I make myself happy? "Tomorrow Too Late" - Saves The Day

What should I do with my life? "Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh" - Bright Eyes

Will I ever have children? "Hideway" - The Olivia Tremor Control

No comments: