1. Never trust a cop in a rain coat.
2. Beware of enthusiasm and of love. Both are temporary and quick to sway.
3. When asked if you care about the world's problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks. He will not ask you again.
4. Never give your real name.
5. When asked to look at yourself, never look.
6. Never say or do anything the person in front of you can't understand.
7. Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life. It will never change!